Bargersville Veterinary Hospital & Wellness Center
Understanding the various treatment methods that are available and knowing what’s right for you and your pet can seem like a maze. Our professional veterinary team is trained in all areas of pet care, providing to you the treatment plans that are appropriate. Our team is also trained in alternative types of veterinary care, such as pet acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and other non-traditional methods of care, allowing you and the Bargersville team to create a treatment of maintenance program for your pet that is perfect.
Led by Dr. Cindy Baker, the Bargersville Veterinary Hospital team is well-rounded in their knowledge and expertise. This provides you, the pet family, peace of mind in knowing that your pet, and your family, will get the best of care.
Some examples of the Bargersville Veterinary Team’s area of expertise include:
- Education for you on those routine tests that provide for the safety of your pet.
- Wellness test and vaccines tailored to fit your pet’s needs and stage of life.
- Surgical laser, providing faster healing and less pain for your pet.
- Nutritional education to ensure a healthy pet and a good quality of life.
- Training education to increase the human animal bond and create a well mannered pet family member.
- Physical rehabilitation programs including therapy laser, ultrasound and e-stim to help the pet through a surgical process or to provide comfort in an elderly pet.
- Alternative treatment programs, such as acupuncture, Chinese herbs and other non-traditional medicinal processes.
The Bargersville Veterinary Hospital team – providing peace of mind for you, the pet parent, in knowing your pet’s care is in the hands of the best.